Pay Online

Please find the service you need, then click the link next to the bullet point to get to our payment center

All online payments are subject to a convenience fee, typically 2.95% of the transaction fee

Click here to add funds to your account or renew your residential permit. Online payments made before 8:00 p.m. are available the next day. Public Works is now using E-Bill Express for Transfer Station payments (adding funds, renewing your permit, checking your balance or expiration date). Click here to view online payment instructions. In-office Transfer Station payments are available immediately

Request a replacement permit online. Customers purchasing replacement permits online will receive their new permit via mail. 

New Transfer Station Accounts: If you do not have a Transfer Station permit, you may apply here

Once you are re-routed to the payment center, under "Miscellaneous Public Works Payments," click "Payment Categories," and select "Bulk Collections." Please call our office at 860-584-6125 once you’ve made your payment, so we can schedule your pick-up. If you are not sure if you need to pay, please call us and ask. If you are paying for an extra large pickup (exceeding the 3 ft. x 3 ft. x 15 ft. limit), please write "XL pickup" in the notes field on the payment center. For more information on bulk pickups, click here. If you schedule online and do not receive your appointment date within one business day, please call our office.

(NEW Service, RENEWALS, Replacement Additional Rubbish Barrel Stickers). All payments must be accompanied by an online submission form. Once you submit the form, you will be re-directed to our online payment portal. Please select "Additional Rubbish Barrel," (under Miscellaneous Public Works Payments), and either "NEW" (if you do not have an extra rubbish barrel and wish to purchase one), or "RENEW" (if you already have an extra barrel, but need the current-year sticker). For more information on additional rubbish barrels, click here. 

(NEW service, RENEWALS, and REPLACEMENT STICKERS). Online form must be filled out whether you are mailing a check, paying in-person, or paying online. Under "Store Items," select either "NEW" if you do not have a green barrel, or "RENEW" if you already have a green barrel). Payment must be accompanied by an online submission form. Once you submit the online form, you will be automatically re-directed to our online payment portal. For more information on our yard waste program, click here.

In the "Miscellaneous Public Works Payments" section, under "Please Choose," select "Border Streets." 

All Public Works payments are one-time payments. We do not keep billing information on file.